To reset your password, follow the steps below.
1. Go to www.tadpoles.com and click “login.” If you’re already logged in, click “logout.”
2. Select "parent" if you're a parent attempting to reset your password, or "provider" if you're a teacher or administrator who needs to reset.
3. Click the "Forgot your password?" button on the left side of the screen. If you're using a Google email address, you'll need to reset the password to your Google account (directions can be found here).
4. You'll be asked to input your email address. Enter the address that you use to sign into Tadpoles (or, as a parent, the email where you receive your Tadpoles emails).
5. Check your email! You should receive an email at the address you entered with a link to reset your password. Just click "continue" and enter your new password (it just needs to be longer than 10 characters)!
Please note: If you don't receive your password reset email within 15 minutes, it's likely that your email client flagged our message as spam and isn't displaying it in your inbox. To stop this from happening, please send a blank test email to email@example.com and add that email address as a contact. This helps to whitelist our address and ensures delivery. It's also always wise to check your spam folder! Once you've done that, repeat steps 1-5 above. Your new reset message should pop right up in your inbox!
Passwords for teachers:
If you are trying to set or reset a password for a teacher, be sure they are setup as a teacher in the web dashboard (for help setting up a teacher, click here). When you add the teacher, we will send them an email asking them to set up a password. Directors cannot set the password, as it must be set through the email sent directly to the teacher. If the teacher forgets their password they would follow the same instructions above to reset it.